Dolirik

Lirik Lagu Vessels - Superhero ft. Agung Akhdani

Lirik Lagu Vessels - Superhero ft. Agung Akhdani

Falling, and I know there you've got somethin' that I need
Staying, 'Cause I know only you're someone can take it

So take me to the paradise, in your eyes
Lemme pull you closer
So lemme get in yours, get in yours, babe
I want you to be happier

And let me be your Superhero
Anywhere you go, I'll follow
I wish i can full fill all your wishes
Ou o o 

Let me be your Superhero
Anywhere you go, I'll follow
I wish i can full fill all your wishes
Let me be!

Falling, If I can't get you, It does make me wanna scream
Staying, Gimme all your heart, your hopes and your dreams

Artist : Vessels & Agung Akhdani
Music Producer : Rey Putra
Arranger : Rey Putra
Songwriter : Rey Putra
Mixing Engineer : Rey Putra
Mastering Engineer : Dhandy Annora
Vocal Recording Engineer : Faizu Izul
Backing Vocal : Destarina
Single Cover Art : Hara