You leave a soul in my body
I am full of sin and wrong in every way
Your light puts out to my misery
Every peace
I hold in prayer
You are the one
True love in my life
I testify
There is no god but you
Only you
Uuuuuuu.....
Chorus
God you created
Love as a beauty
Bring me to the rivers of heaven
I will see and i lives
I will see and i lives
Until the sun
Becomes to bright
You always here
To keep me strong
No matter who i am
You touch me with
You greatness
You pore my life
With kindness you do
and Always you do
Strabubabam....
Stududududu....
No matter who i am
Your light puts out to my misery
Every peace
I hold in prayer
You are the one
True love in my life
I testify
There is no god but you
Only you
Uuuuuuu.....
Chorus
God you created
Love as a beauty
Bring me to the rivers of heaven
I will see and i lives
I will see and i lives
Until the sun
Becomes to bright
You always here
To keep me strong
No matter who i am
You touch me with
You greatness
You pore my life
With kindness you do
and Always you do